30 Minute Massage: Quick Fix $45.00
60 Minute Massage: Swedish $65.00
(Light to medium pressure, relieves stress and tension, provides a “Calgon” moment)
Deep Tissue $80.00 (Medium to heavy pressure, more pin point to release knots and tension)
90 Minute Massage: $90.00 + $15.00 For Deep Tissue
2 Hour Massage: $120.00 + $15.00 For Deep Tissue
Deep Tissue Massage $15 per Hour
Chair Massage: $1.00 Minute (Max 20 minutes)
Advanced “Add- On’s”
$15.00 OR $10.00 when you purchase two or more
Advanced Massage Modalities:
- Hot Stone
- Thai Herbal Compression Balls
- Heated Bamboo Sticks
- Heated Lava Shell
- Chilled Glacier Shell
- Paraffin Wax
- Back Mask
Body Wraps $90.00
Wraps with seaweed, Baltic Sea Mud, and Rose which detox or soften the skin allowing the body to purge toxins and promote a healthy body from the inside out.
Advanced Massage Modalities
- Hot Stone: where heated lava stones are used to penetrate deep into the muscle tissue providing warmth to relax tight muscles.
- Thai Herbal Compression Balls: are herbs wrapped in muslin which are steamed and used with compression on the body to get the herbs to penetrate and endues relaxation.
- Heated Bamboo Sticks: are heated and used to apply firm to deep pressure as a great add on to any deep tissue massage.
- Cupping: is an ancient eastern medicine practice where heated glass cups are placed along the meridians of the body, Danni has taken this ancient practice and has updated it for the modern world using plastic suction cups and placing them on the areas where knots and tension are located causing the muscles to relax.
- Reflexology: practiced as far back as biblical times, Reflexology is applying pressure on specific trigger points on the hands or feet to aid with the body's organ system.
- Heated Lava Shell & Chilled Glacier Shell: are collected from the South Pacific where they are polished and filled with an element that either heats or chills the shells; the shells are then used as an extension through the massage where deep heat or cold is applied to the body and provides relaxation of the muscles or hot cold contrast causing the muscles to contract.
- Paraffin Wax: Applied on the feet or hands after a massage providing deep penetration of the creams used adding a deep softness to hands and feet. Back Mask: After the massage is complete an herb infused back mask is applied to the back topped with steamed towels allowing the herbs to penetrate and soften the skin.
- Body Wraps: Wraps with seaweed, Baltic Sea Mud, and Rose which detox or soften the skin allowing the body to purge toxins and promote a healthy body from the inside out.